Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas idea #3 - Transformer Bike

OK, only 12 days out. And while you may well already be sorted for Xmas thanks to me (Christmas Idea #1 and Christmas Idea #2), it's possible you're still looking.

If that's the case, I bring you this idea, which I should add is useless (the idea that is, not the product), as I don't think you can buy it anywhere.

No, this product is anything but useless. Just think, you're riding along and want to pick an apple from a tree. Previously, this would having been impossible with all but the lowest lying branches. Not any more.

Or you want to intimidate a bad driver? Before now, you're best bet would have been to gesticulate wildly and scream in pseudo-Italian. Now, you can increase your size like a frill-necked lizard and scare the crap out bad driver.

Or you want to clothesline yourself. Impossible on a bicycle no longer.

I could go on but I think I've made it pretty clear what this bike has offer. So, without further ado, I present Transformer Bike. Guy that made this, you're a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment