Friday, July 13, 2012

Nerd Night - Le Tour de France

Nerd Night is a fortnightly event held in Phnom Penh. At the latest edition, I gave a presentation on the Tour de France. Since it took place on my penultimate evening in the Cambodian capital, meaning I would likely never see anywhere there ever again, I decided to give the talk in lycra.

The format of the night is simple; 20 slides, 20 seconds each. I tried to cover a bit of everything that might help the uninitiated better grasp the complex beast that is Le Tour.

Excuse me if I speak a little fast; there's an awful lot to get through.

3 comments:

  1. hey cool Laurence! Very interesting but have you got a slower version? ;p Margot MF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margot. I'm sorry but there is no slower version. I had to get through a lot of information!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful presentation Gutters! Wish I could have been there. Come on Wiggo!

    ReplyDelete